A beautiful bright, spacious and welcoming cottage to suit an extended family or larger group. Enjoy breakfast on the patio as the sun comes up and admire open views over the woods and meadows (see what mischief the horses are getting up to!), If you’re lucky, you may be able to spot the resident barn owl gliding over the fields at dusk – no doubt on the lookout for a night-time snack!
With four bedrooms sleeping up to eight people, this modern two storey cottage really is a home from home, offering all the amenities you need to make yourself comfortable and enjoy ‘life on the farm’ at your own pace.
At a glance:
- Four star Gold Quality Rating
- Sleeps up to 7/8 people in four bedrooms: King sized master bedroom with en-suite shower room; twin bunk room (full size single beds), spacious ground floor twin bedroom with en-suite walk in/wheel in wet room and ground floor 4’ double bedroom
- Level M3 disabled access (ground floor)
- Designated parking
- Family bathroom (bath with shower over)
- Well equipped kitchen with oven and ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge/freezer
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in lounge, master bedroom and twin bedroom
- Pets Welcome
Our 2nd visit to Blacksmiths cottage. Everything we needed was there; the children, particularly enjoyed themselves, being able to ride Peanut, help with mucking out the stables(!), and driving the tractor. We had fun in the woods building a teepee. On our last morning we had breakfast at Laurel garden centre, just 2miles away. A very nice end to our weekend. Thanks Sue for all that you do to make holidays special.Mrs Pat Cameron - June, 2021
8 of us, including 5 grandchildren came for half- term holiday . We had a lovely time. Beautiful cottage , children really enjoyed helping with the animals – feeding lambs, grooming ponies, feeding chickens and collecting their eggs . Sue was so patient with them. Thank you, Sue .Pat Cameron - May, 2017
We returned from our holiday over Christmas with you and your lovely accommodation much refreshed. All parts of the family enjoyed themselves together very much. We are writing to thank you for the care you took to prepare it all for us. It was so nice to have a Christmas tree decorated already. We much appreciate the provisions you left in each of our cottages. Our very best wishes to you and your family for 2017 from us all. Chris & Elspeth, jane and Philip and Daisy the dog, James, Rachel, Lucia & Nina, Emma, Ellie and Oliver.Mr & Mrs Chris & Elspeth Gonin - December, 2016