One of our newest, modern cottages, the two bedroom Fisherman’s Rest sleeps up to four people in two ensuite bedrooms. The large twin bedroom to the rear of the property is bathed in beautiful natural light, helped by twin French doors leading out to the private patio. Watching the outside world come to life from the comfort of your bed is one of life’s little pleasures – in fact many of those who stay in this cottage find it difficult to get up at all!
With Level M3 disabled access and dedicated parking, Fisherman’s Rest is suitable for a wide range of guests wishing to holiday in Suffolk, as well as business users seeking a base near Ipswich.
At a glance:
- Four star Gold Quality Rating
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Spacious twin bedroom with en-suite walk in/wheel in wet room
- Roomy double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Well equipped kitchen with oven and ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge/freezer
- Bathroom includes portable shower stool
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in lounge and twin bedroom
- Pets Welcome
- Level M3 disabled access
- Designated parking
We stayed in this lovely cottage for a week in July and had a really enjoyable stay (we cant wait to come back) Sue made us feel really welcome and my 3 year old daughter loved collecting the eggs with her. The whole experience was fantastic from the high standard of accommodation to the idyllic surroundings and yummy welcome pack. Thanks for a great time.Samantha Cherry - July, 2014