At Damerons Farm Cottages we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Damerons Farm Cottages, Damerons Farm, Henley, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0RU. Alternatively, you can telephone 01473 832454.
Who are we?
We are a family run business providing self catering holiday accommodation.
Our address is Damerons Farm Cottages, Damerons Farm, Henley, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0RU
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our holidays or when you book a holiday through our website via our booking agent, Inn Style.
What type of information is collected from you?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the equipment you use to access our site, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
Booking a holiday
We use the booking agent Inn Style to handle our bookings.
We use Stripe to handle online payments.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- To process and communicate with you in relation to any booking you make via our site;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We use Inn Style as our booking agent who collect and process the information you provide when booking your holiday. They share this information with Damerons Farm Cottages but they do not share this information with any other third parties.
- If we sell or buy (or propose to sell or buy) any business or assets, we may disclose and transfer your personal data to the seller or buyer (or prospective seller or buyer) of such business or assets.
- We will also disclose personal information if we are under a duty or are required by law or regulation to disclose or share your personal data.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or post unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01473 832454.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com, or write to us at: Damerons Farm Cottages, Damerons Farm, Henley, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0RU. Alternatively, you can telephone 01473 832454.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with 256-bit encryption over SSL.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in Jan 2018.